Finally, all 24 Taekwon-Do patterns, performed by the best Taekwon-Do athlete in the world are gathered in one place – Black Belt All in One. We recommend it not only as a unique learning and teaching tool where we can control the movements and the views, but also as a tribute to Mr. Jaroslaw Suska – 6-time world champion and 20-time European champion – Taekwon-Do legend.
Watching his exceptional technique, precision and balance can truly inspire us and motivate us to work harder on our skills. The program gives both – inspiration and tools to make our training more efficient and to get results faster. That's probably the reason more and more people are using it to reach the next level in their patterns’ skills.
Mr. Lukas Grygiel, author of the program talks about the future of the project.
Having all the patterns in the project has ended the first stage of its development. What now? Can we count on more parts concerning other Taekwon-do aspects?
Yes, I’m currently working on another part – Black Belt Basics that will cover the following issues:
Kicks and hand techniques for following gradings with videos and description.
Basics ( What is Taekwon-do, rules, history, origin etc..)
Blocking and attacking parts of the body
Body (vital points etc...)
Sample questions for the exams
Required techniques for exams from 10th to 1st kup
Here we have a list of stances that are used in patterns (10-1 kup). When we choose the stance we can access more details on it. We can see its front and side view. We can also check the diagram that helps us correctly adjust position's length and width and also feet angles.
It is simple and yet very helpflul module, where we can find meanings of the korean names used during the training, championship or exam.
Are you planning to make your program accessible via mobile devices?
Of course, for some time my clients are asking about it and I am working on it. First I’m preparing iOS version as most of my clients use Ipads and Iphones. I don’t forget about Android users and ultimately the application will work on both systems.
When do you think it will be available?
- It is my priority now and I think it should be ready in 1-2 months.
How many parts of your project are you planning to develop ?
- Well, I have a few more programs in my mind. Recently I’ve came up with an interesting idea – I will present it soon. I’m also talking to clients and people interested with the project and they give me their suggestions also.
Ok, so what are your plans for this year?
- In 2014 I’m planning to put all existing parts on mobile, release Black Belt Basics and my latest idea, that I don’t want to reveal just yet.
Which country is the most interested in your project?
- I sell my product all over the world and I don’t have exact statistics but I would say that most orders come from Great Britain and Scandinavian countries (Norway, Sweden, Finland).
Mr. Suska retired from being active contestant, does it mean that in the next part we see someone else?
- That’s true, Jarek has ended his career as a player and started new one as a national team coach. Fortunately that doesn’t mean that we ended our cooperation. As everybody knows, he became world champion not so long ago, so he is still the best and is still in the project. Another thing is that indeed I want to give a chance to others to be a part of Black Belt. Soon I will provide more information in that matter.
What is the total price for all 24 patterns?
- It is 99€ - now we have limited time offer. It will be about 120€ later. You can also buy Black Belt Masters (Part 2 and Part 3) or Black Belt Combo Box (Part 1 and Part 2) if you order a book also it’s even more profitable.
- Yes, please visit also our facebook fanpage at https://www.facebook.com/TKD.BlackBelt.Project and share your ideas, comments and feedback – I create the project together with all Taekwon-do fans who decide to contact with me and share their opinions.